Rolland Baker: "Dad and his three girls drowning in joy! A perfectly normal conference..."

Soaking Prayer

Soaking Prayer on Facebook

Manifest Presence of God

How He Loves Us--Kim Walker / Jesus Culture

Christian Mysticism

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

All I Ever Wanted

All I ever wanted,
was to be broken
by your grace.
Your burning touch
on my pen,
branding my heart
with your face.

Yearning
for your wisdom,
I paint humbly
across the page.
Tracing
mercy’s promise,
on the canvas
of your embrace.

Freely I have received,
freely bending me.
Bowing myself
in your hand,
lift the scales
from my heart,
let me see.

Forging
this crumbled child,
into a soul
that breathes desire.
Fill these cracks
with purpose.
Compose my life
with your fire.

Used with permission: Copyright 2011, Christi Armstrong

No comments: