Rolland Baker: "Dad and his three girls drowning in joy! A perfectly normal conference..."

Soaking Prayer

Soaking Prayer on Facebook

Manifest Presence of God

How He Loves Us--Kim Walker / Jesus Culture

Christian Mysticism

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Off Its Hinges!

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. Jesus in Revelation 3:20 (NKJV)

O Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit! Thank You for standing at the door and knocking! O God, please open the door wide and walk through whenever You want! Would that it would happen daily, even moment by moment! O that I would know You are coming so I can be at the door waiting for You! Please pull the door right off its hinges! Help me to fully enjoy You after You come in! Deep call unto deep! Help my heart to receive all the blessings and treasures of intimacy with You that Your manifest Presence provides!

No comments: