Rolland Baker: "Dad and his three girls drowning in joy! A perfectly normal conference..."

Soaking Prayer

Soaking Prayer on Facebook

Manifest Presence of God

How He Loves Us--Kim Walker / Jesus Culture

Christian Mysticism

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Love, Faith, Hope, Passion

“Give me the love that leads the way, The faith that nothing can dismay, The hope no disappointments tire, The passion that will burn like fire, Let me not sink to be a clod: Make me Thy fuel, Flame of God.”

Amy Carmichael (1867-1951) Missionary to
India

1 comment:

faithfullness said...

I really liked this one. Well said, because with the love of God in your heart you can find your way thru life, With faith you can move mountains, With hope we have tomorrow, and with the Passion of Christ, it will burn like fire.

Thanks for sharing this with me.