Rolland Baker: "Dad and his three girls drowning in joy! A perfectly normal conference..."

Soaking Prayer

Soaking Prayer on Facebook

Manifest Presence of God

How He Loves Us--Kim Walker / Jesus Culture

Christian Mysticism

Friday, March 9, 2007

Take Me Away To The Place That I Never Want To Leave

“There’s a place I’ve been more real than what I see. You led me by the hand into the chamber of the King. Take me away to the place that I never want to leave. Yea, yea. I’ve tasted and I’ve known a love that is better than wine, come to me my Lord only You can satisfy. Take me away to the place that I never want to leave. I can’t wait for our wedding day to come. Let me see Your face, let me feel Your arms of love. I have been betrothed to the King above all kings. I am not my own and You pledged Yourself to me. I can’t wait for our wedding day to come....”


Lyrics from the song “I Can’t Wait” Merchant Band, Merchant Band

No comments: